Rescued from Ruin in now available!

Happy April everyone. Here in SoCal, it is a wet April 1st, which is great because we need the rain. I was out getting plants in the ground this weekend in anticipation of the showers.

Despite the dreary day, I'm excited because today is release day for Rescued from Ruin, my second Regency era novel with Harlequin Historical. If you have a moment, I would love it if you could check out my book by following one of the links below. I hope everyone has a great first week of April!


What the ton doesn't know... 

During the years since Randall Cheltenham, Marquess of Falconbridge, last saw Cecelia Thompson, he has turned into a dissolute rake. Catching sight of her now, bittersweet memories threaten to shatter his carefully constructed façade. 

Although in the eyes of the ton Cecelia is a wealthy widow, in reality she has barely a penny to her name. Randall seems to offer a safe haven, but how can she trust a man who has hurt her before and who seems to have only become darker with the passing of time? 





9 comments:

Connie said...

Hi, Georgie! I cannot wait to read your latest novel and post a review on our blog, bookworm2bookworm. We love to promote great authors such as yourself.

I had to chuckle at the Legos part. My son and grandchildren are heading down to Florida for a vacation where they plan to stop at Legoland for a fun day. In addition, my local granddaughter wants a Lego Rapunzel's Creativity Tower for her birthday. Legos are huge!

Georgie Lee said...

Thank you so much for reading my novel. Legos are huge and there will be a Legoland trip in our future very soon! Have a great week!

Karren Haller said...

How exciting, congratulations on your writing. Thanks also for stopping by Oh My Heartsie Girl today, I appreciate it.
Karren~

OldDogNewTits said...

Hey! Congrats on the book. That's awesome.

Color me jealous. (Also color me lazy, intimidated, unmotivated, distractible ... Wait, now I get it.)

Thanks for linking up with KetchupWithUs. Please come see us again on the 15th!

According to Mags... said...

WAY TO GO!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the second novel! I am sure you have so many more ideas ready to spill out onto paper for us all to enjoy! Thanks for sharing with us, pinning to our good reads board. Hope you will continue to share your work and success with us!

Tina at Mommynificent.com said...

Congratulations!!! I hope sales are through the roof! Thanks for sharing this at Booknificent Thursday! Hope to see you again this week!
Tina

michie scott said...

nice book

visiting for Book Review Diva Blog Hop

Please visit my Blog Mich BookShelf

April Grant said...

Congratulations on your new release! I'm going to have to add it to my To-read list! It looks like a great book! Thanks for sharing with Countdown in Style!